INCREASE THE INVESTMENT ACTIVITY OF THE STOCK MARKET
Keywords:investment, stock market, investors, economy, business, technology, innovation.
Increasing investment activities in the stock market can help unlock potential growth and both individual and collective prosperity. But this requires a conducive environment initiated by various stakeholders, regulations, financial institutions, and the investors themselves. The stock market is an integral part of the economy, providing capital to businesses and investors alike. It is an important source of liquidity and profit potential for investors. This article will discuss strategies to increase the investment activity of the stock market, including reducing the cost of entry, providing better access to information, and increasing the liquidity of stocks.
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits